The 325,000 square meter Boulevard in the heart of Salmiya, the first real estate project for Al Salmiya Group for Real Estate Development.
With the advent of the first of next October, the Boulevard - Salmiya will have an appointment with its citizens and residents after about 8 years of construction and development. The visitor will enjoy one of the latest tourist attractions in Kuwait. The project is located on a large area of land. A commercial center, a health center, restaurants and a multipurpose hall with no more than 10% of the total land area. The remaining 90% is green areas and water lakes.